- The FAFSA is the key to accessing most financial aid for college.
- The FAFSA can be completed in December of 2023.
- For the Pennsylvania State Grant, the deadline is May 1 for degree programs.
- IMPORTANT! Even if you miss a deadline, still complete and submit the FAFSA. There may be possibility of late awards.
The FAFSA website provides a checklist for each grade level. These checklists are helpful for both students and parents, no matter where you are in the college application process. You can also visit FAFSA's FAQ section to answer any additional questions you may have.
Financial Aid Night
Feeling anxious about the college process and how financial aid can play a part? You are not the only one. We will have a representative from the financial aid office at Lebanon Valley College come present important information that will be helpful to you and your student.
- When: October 24, 2023 @ 6:30 pm
- Where: High School LGI
College Scholarship Service (CSS) Profile
The CSS (College Scholarship Service) Profile, is an online application created by College Board that allows college students to apply for non-federal financial aid. It is used by private colleges and universities to determine your eligibility for non-government financial aid, such as grants, loans, and scholarships. The College Board lists all the schools and scholarship programs that require the CSS Profile.